We provide assistance to innovation-based businesses:
- Entrepreneurs with new technologies with commercial potential
- Entrepreneurs using engineering, science, or technology to develop products, services, or processes in their business
- Entrepreneurs who have ideas for innovative products or services that apply existing technology in new ways
- Existing businesses in traditional industries that have the potential and desire for high growth.
- Existing businesses in traditional industries that seek to adopt technology that will change their industry’s competitive landscape.
- Organizations supporting technology transfer and commercialization that benefits Illinois small businesses
- University researchers with research having commercial potential
- Entrepreneurs with the vision to commercialize technologies developed by government or university efforts