• Explore ‘what it takes’ to become an Entrepreneur
• Receive access to experts in Management, Finance, Marketing, and more to answer your questions
• Gain guidance for managing the risks in all aspects of your new start-up
• Examine your personal tenacity and current life situations to create a foundation of success and support for your new venture
• Obtain assistance in the basics of creating your business, from legal, insurance, payroll, plus more
Works with established businesses and start-up clients providing direct consulting assistance and other support services to developing enterprises at little or no cost.
Processes, approves, closes, and services Small Business Administration loans for entrepreneurs seeking financial backing – assists the client from application through closing.
Offers clients new to business free professional consulting, education, and coaching opportunities to help start-up entrepreneurs explore and understand the entrepreneurial process.
Small business start up loans to $25,000; In-business loans to $50,000;
Credit builder loans from $200 – $3,500. SBA Small Loan Advantage to $250,000.