• Discover new markets for your product/services
• Develop new products/services to complement your business by working with our in-house experts
• Learn about new technologies to increase profits or decrease expenses
• Expand lucrative relationships with suppliers and bankers including international and domestic
• Receive a business audit, so you’ll have the best up-to-date knowledge to run your business
• Learn to not only survive but to thrive as our economy grows more competitive
Areas available for assistance:
- Customer Service
- Human Resource Management
- Business Financing
- Business Planning
- Business Purchase Evaluation
- Marketing/Marketing Research
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
- Plus More
IL Small Business Development Center also provides access to the various groups below to further develop your business ideas.
(in association with the College of DuPage) A cooperative program between the State of Illinois, Governors State University and the U.S. government to assist firms in becoming a government supplier.
a NFP Certified Development Corporation Processes, approves, closes, and services Small Business Administration loans for entrepreneurs seeking financial backing – assists the client from application through closing.
ILSBDC Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Works with growth-oriented established small businesses and technology-related firms to provide enhanced access to equity and debt financing, help with intellectual property development and management, and consulting on issues related to growth and technology.
Provides the targeted, high-impact services for export ready companies, including free one-on-one consulting, marketing research, training workshops and seminars on international trade, technical assistance in trading, logistics, and export financing.
Small business start up loans to $25,000; In-business loans to $50,000;
Credit builder loans from $200 – $3,500. SBA Small Loan Advantage to $250,000.